Living for Jesus! Welcome to the home page of the NLPCA Calvinist Cadet Corps!
Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men.
— Luke 2:52
For boys in grades 1-8. Generally meets Wednesdays at 7:00-8:15 p.m. September through May, but the church will be open at least 6:30-8:30. Be sure to check the NLPCA Cadet calendar for any exceptions, special activities, pizza nights, early archery, etc. You can bookmark that link so you can check it regularly.
Also, all cadet parents should be sure to subscribe to the Cadets blog. Instead of having to remember to come to the church webpage to look for Cadets news, it will be emailed directly to you! It’s simple!
- Navigate over to the Cadets blog
- Find the Cadet’s blog subscription box on the Right sidebar and enter your email
- Check your email for a confirmation request, and click the link to confirm
Then you will receive important Cadets announcements to your email every time they are posted. (For the technically advanced, there is also an RSS feed.)
The goal of the Calvinist Cadets Corps is to help boys to grow spiritually in all areas of life (devotional, mental, physical, and social) by providing a uniquely designed structure, program , and materials so that Christian men can mentor boys effectively.
- Cadets offers a “club” atmosphere
- Uniforms and routine help to instill a healthy pride in its members
- Cadets offers merit badges and certificates to honor achievement
- Cadets offers a safe haven where good behavior and productivity are expected
- Cadets offers a mentoring relationship with a Christian man who will take interest in each of the five or six boys in his cadre.
Please contact or call the church office for more information.
Other useful links: